1:1 Mindfulness Coaching
Mindfulness coaching can help you bring present moment awareness into your journey, so that you can shift out of worry, fear, stress and anxiety and into a space of trust, acceptance and growth.
What you will gain from mindfulness coaching:
- Self awareness and growth
- Shifts in thinking that will reveal fresh percpectives
- Inner trust tath will empower you in you journey
- Tools that help illuminate blind spots so you can see new possibilites
- Confidence in your self and your choices
Every session includes:
- Intake forms will be sent to you so that I can gain a better understanding of your expectations from our coaching sessions.
- All meetings are sixty (60) minutes in length and can be done in person, over the phone, or through video conferencing (ie. Skype, Facetime)
Coaching sessions are client-led conversations. I do not come with an agenda. The conversations are directed by you and I will support whichever direction you take the conversation.
- “Home Experiments”. It can enhance your development and further your growth
- 100 % support of you and the life that you wish to create
- A safe space where you can show up, be seen, and be supported
What each Coaching call looks like:
- Every call begins with a centering meditation: This helps you get out of their head and more into their hearts, so that you (and I) can become more present during our session.
- I will ask questions that will stimulate a new view of your journey that will foster healing and growth.
- I will make connections and address patterns that may be influencing the way you are processing your story.
- A follow up email will be sent to you at the end of every session that includes what we discussed and any exercises and strategies that we agreed you try.
- I am available for additional support between calls via text and email.
Calgary-based Coaching Programs
Yoga Nidra & Meditation Class
I teach a weekly Yoga Nidra & Meditation class at Puraveda Yoga Studio. For dates and times, visit PuraVeda Class Schedule
**Please note: the Yoga Nidra and Meditation class is not specific for loss, but I always work from a loss informed lens.
Monthly Local Social for Pregnancy or Infant Loss
I host a local social gathering every second Wednesday of the month. This gathering is an opportunity to connect with others who have experienced pregnancy or infant loss in a casual setting and offline.
For more information click here.
I offer in-person appointments at the following Calgary locations:
Puraveda Yoga Ayurveda and Wellness:
#202, 11540 24th Street SE Calgary (Douglas Glen Square)
(see on google maps)
Dr. For Moms Perinatal & Pediatric Natural Health Centre:
#120, 3820 Brentwood Road NW Calgary, AB T2L 2L5
(see on google maps)